- Home >
- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- E-Square Leisure Private Limited sells cinema tickets online and can be purchased using the online booking system using either credit/debit cards.
- A nominal convenience fee shall be charged from each user over and above the prescribed value of the ticket. This convenience fee shall be in lieu of the convenience given to the user by E-Square Leisure Private Limited and shall not form a part of the value of the ticket.
- The user must ensure the correctness of all details of the booking before finally booking their tickets as E-Square Leisure Private Limited will accept any responsibility and will not issue a refund for wrong bookings that are the fault of the user. If the user experiences problems with the booking process, they are to call the helpline number of E-Square Leisure Private Limited specified on the booking page. The Portal shall not cancel any bookings once the transaction is completed.
- Once the booking has been processed, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail to their e-mail address with all the relevant details of their booking. E-Square Leisure Private Limited is not responsible and will not issue a refund to the user for selecting the wrong tickets or if the user does not meet the minimum age requirements for that particular film. The online booking is non- transferable and cannot be further sold.
- To collect the tickets the user must present the credit/debit card that was used to book the tickets in that particular cinema. The user has to carry the print out of the confirmation mail. The user may procure the ticket from the Box office of the concerned multiplex. The user shall also carry proof of age for movies certified 'A'.
3D Glass Maintenance Charges
These are passive glasses with thin films.
- To keep it hygienic we use exclusive chemical for sterilization.
- The damages of these glasses are high. To provide the patrons with the best 3D experience we are keeping a nominal charge which we call maintenance charge.
- E-Square Leisure Private Limited will do everything possible to ensure that the show and operating times of the cinema are true to the advertisements. However due to circumstances beyond control there may be times that a film has to be canceled or shown at a different time. In this instance the user may be given a refund of the ticket only. The mode of refund shall be at the sole discretion of E-Square Leisure Private Limited. If any show is canceled or cancellation is done from the management of E-Square Leisure Private Limited then the formalities for the same will be taken in to consideration. The user agrees not to bring in any action against E-Square Leisure Private Limited in such instance.
- The user, who has booked for a movie certified as ‘A’, must provide E-Square Leisure Private Limited with the relevant proof of entitlement when the tickets are being collected or upon entry to the cinema.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the card holders having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Cancellation of Tickets
The booking shall be deemed to be canceled in the following circumstances:-
- The booking is valid only for the viewing of the film at a specified multiplex of E-Square Leisure Private Limited. The booking shall become valueless and non-refundable if not used on the date specified on its face.
- If, in the opinion of a representative of the E-Square Leisure Private Limited, the user is in breach of these Online Booking Terms or is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or that it is necessary for the safety or comfort or security of other customers or for the protection of property, the representative reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the Customer to leave the multiplex and may if necessary physically remove the Customer from the multiplex or physically restrain the Customer.
- E-Square Leisure Private Limited is required to abide by and enforce the age restrictions as specified by the Law for the time being in force. In the event that an authorized E-Square Leisure Private Limited representative is of the opinion that the user does not meet the minimum age requirement and the user cannot provide photographic proof that they are of the required age, E-Square Leisure Private Limited will not permit entry to that performance or film.
Cancellation & Refund policy
- Once tickets have been bought online, they are considered sold and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- In case if there is any show canceled because of technical problems or print problems or due to unforeseen circumstances, E-Square Leisure Private Limited will refund ticket amount only within 10 days through AXIS Bank and not in the Box office counter for online tickets only.
- If refund is not received by you within 10 days, you may contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranties and Indemnification
- The user represents that he/she is of sufficient legal age to use this service, and he/she possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability he/she may incur as a result of the use of this service.
- The user understands that he/she is financially responsible for all uses of this service by him/her and those using his/her login information. The user will supervise all usage of the booking facility under his/her name or account.
- The user warrants that all information supplied by him/her and members of his/her household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.